The objective of this application is not only to automate the fire license application process, but also to develop a database of all fire license holders, where all data will be received and maintained centrally.
By using this portal, applicant can apply for fire licenses along with necessary attachments in very easily and efficient way. They can also track current status of the application by login his/her dashboard. After submission of application back-office process is started. Here inspector will provide visit information to the applicant by giving announcement through the portal. After that inspector will visit the factory/organization as per scheduled date and store the inspection report as well. The system gives notification to the applicants on status of their application via SMS and/or email.
A mobile apps also introduced by the BFSCD to get information of fire incident from citizen quickly in hassle free manner. All the fire incident reports will be stored in the central database and will be available to the BFSCD officials for further processing. BFSCD officials will verify the incident and take necessary action & inform all the nearby Fire Stations about the incident.
- Online fire license application process
- Unique user ID generation against application
- Notify applicant on successful application submission through E-mail
- Application selection process by inspector
- Inspection date assignment process
- Inspection report generation process
- Inspection report approval process
- Fire License issue process
- Google map integration with the application
- Bank challan preparation process
- Fire license renewal process
- Fire license amendment process
- Fire license cancellation process
- Fire license correction process
- Mobile Apps to receive Fire incident Information
- User access management & audit trail management