The Bangladesh Regional Connectivity Project 1 (BRCP-1), being jointly implemented by the Bangladesh Land Port Authority (BLPA), National Board of Revenue (NBR) and Ministry of Commerce.
- The overall objectives of the Development of Financial Management Information System are:
- To develop an efficient and flexible Financial Information Management and Reporting System which will facilitate timely submission of accurate and comprehensive financial data from the project for financial reporting
- To develop FMIS software that will be utilized by the project for managing all financial transactions and reporting.
- To develop appropriate software which will be helpful to generate monthly/quarterly/annual financial reports of GoB system, Quarterly Financial Monitoring Reports (SoE/IUFR) for World Bank System, Project Financial Statements for C&AG audit, and other related financial reports as required by the World Bank and GoB.
- To provide training and ongoing support for maintaining the FMIS system.
- An ERP based integrated system for accounting, project monitoring and report generation for the stakeholders.
- The Development of Project Website:
- With necessary components, modules & plugins to publish & manage different types of information, articles & resources.
- Easy to use forms will be used for user feedback, complaints and other interactions.