Automation of DOF Accounts/Audit and budget management system is an initiative by Department of Fisheries (DOF) to provide online central database software for Accounts/Audit and Budget system of different offices under department of fisheries (DOF).
Budget Management System is one of the major modules of automation of DOF Accounts/Audit and Budget system. The proposed module automated the business process and the administrative activities of budgeting of DOF. It will help to create Proposed Budget, Receive Budget, Revised Budget, Expense budget, Income Budget and Prediction Budget.
Accounts/Audit Management System is another of the major modules of automation of DOF Accounts/Audit and Budget system. The module automated the business process and the administrative activities of auditing of DOF. In Audit Management system, user can define objection type, Objection taka amount, and Settlement type and settlement amount against irregularities.
In Accounts Management system, user can define different budget head and corresponding economic code and its description dynamically.
Features & Benefits
- Preserving all Division, District, Upozila, Farm, and other office information in securely
- Managing Budget head & Economic code information in systematically
- Preserving Employee detail information in organized way
- Preserving logistic information of DOF
- Preserving proposed/Receive/Revise/Prediction budget information according to Division/District/Upozila/ Farm/ Other Office
- Preserving office Expense/Income according to Division/District/Upozila/ Farm/ Other Office
- Preserving Audit information against objection
- Preserving Audit information of a settlement
- Providing Budget and Audit related MIS report instantly