SDF is currently implementing the Nuton Jibon Livelihood Improvement Project (NJLIP) under Social Investment Project Plan–III (SIPP-III) jointly funded by World Bank (WB) and Government of Bangladesh (GOB). NJLIP aims to empower the disadvantaged communities through implementation of integrated programs that include capacity building, infrastructure development, employment creation, nutrition awareness and support, and above all inclusive and appropriate financing for planned economic activities.
The objective of this project is total computerization of SDF by introducing fully integrated automated system. SDF is an unique position in this respect, traditionally it has an IT friendly environment, the administration is ready to embrace new technology and the organization has a very effective group of young and experienced employees to face any kind of technical challenge.
- Attendance Management
- Leave Management
- Provident Fund Management
- Inventory Management
- Online Performance Appraisal
- User Access Management
- Captures beneficiary related information from formation of gram parishad (GP) to the closing of project
- Maintain financial year wise budget information and expenditure according to budget amount
- Manages employee wise asset consumption
- Inter office transactions recorded in the system
- Easy to calculate gratuity amount