The objective for setting up a Volunteer Information System in Bangladesh Scouts web page is to provide a service to the volunteers to register them online.
The purpose of the Disaster Volunteer Information System (VIS) is to store the information of Bangladesh scouts disaster volunteers. These may be trained and non-trained volunteers. The Disaster Volunteer Information System (VIS) is to store and maintain the Bangladesh scouts volunteer information which will be helpful for Bangladesh Scouts to easily search the disaster volunteers to utilize them for different disaster like fire, earthquake, flood, cyclone etc.
The disaster volunteer information will be entered and modifying by authorized Scouts user from different locations of Bangladesh. This information will be finally posted into database once approved or finalized by proper authority. This portal may be accessible by different government agencies like Bangladesh Army, Fire Service & Civil Defense, Ministry of Disaster Management and Relief, Department of Disaster Management, UNDP & Others relevant actors etc. based on access privileges provided to them by Bangladesh Scouts.
- System Configuration
- User Access Management
- Volunteer Registration Web Portal
- Online User Registration
- Online Volunteer Registration
- Back Office Process of Volunteer Registration
- Volunteer Registration Approval Flow
- Password Recovery
- Back Office Administration
- Search & Report
Features & Benefits
- Automate Volunteer Registration Process
- Consolidate 500,000 Volunteers information in centralized database
- Smart search facilities to find out Volunteers
- Online Volunteer Registration System
- A complete database preparation of Trained/Non-Trained Volunteers
- Automatic certificate generation to the registered Volunteers
- Searching facilities to find out Blood donors, Volunteers deployment history
- Varies reports generation in quickest possible time
- Faster decision making