Vista e-Commerce web portal is the online shopping process whereby consumers can directly buy goods from any shopping outlet in real-time, without any intermediary service, over the Internet. It is a form of electronic commerce. An online shop, eshop, e-store, internet shop, online store, or virtual store evokes the physical analogy of buying products or services at a retailer or in a shopping centre.
Online shopping software is a system used to allow consumers to purchase goods and or services, track customers, and tie together all aspects of ecommerce into one cohesive whole. This e-Commerce platform provides the scalability, flexibility and features for business growth and provides feature-rich e-Commerce platforms that offer merchants complete flexibility and control over the presentation, content, and functionality of their online channel.
- Product Display
- dd to Cart
- Checkout Process
- Payment Gateway Integration
- Admin Panel
Features & Benefits
- Making savings in set-up and operational costs. Don’t need to rent high street premises, pay shop assistants or answer a lot of pre-sales queries.
- Reducing order processing costs – customer orders can automatically come straight into your orders database from the website.
- Reaching a global audience, thereby increasing sales opportunities.
- Competing with larger businesses by being able to open 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Being able to receive payment more quickly from online transactions.
- Attracting customers who would not normally have investigated your type of high street outlet.
- Improving your offerings using the data gathered by tracking customer purchases.
- Using your online shop as a catalogue for existing customers.