The Government of Bangladesh intends to enhance the capacity of Urban Local Bodies (ULBs) in development and management of urban infrastructure & services and improvement of municipal governance through the Municipal Governance and Services Project (MGSP) in selected Paurashavas and city corporations.
The rapid growth of cities and towns is the greatest challenges of the twenty-first-century’ MGSP has undertaken these challenges to assist the ULBs with other stakeholders to enhance the overall governance improvement as well as service delivery through using information and Communication Technology (ICT).
Under this assignment, TechnoVista will be developing the following web-based application and mobile apps:
- Holding Tax Management (Assessment):
- Holding Tax Management (Billing & Collection)
- Municipal Accounting
- Trade License Management
- Water Billing & Collection (Fixed Diameter System)
- Water Billing & Collection (Meter System)
- Non-Motorized Vehicle Management
- Municipal Movable Asset Management