Automation of IWM Management & Financial System is an initiative by Institute of Water Modelling (IWM) intended to provide an integrated administrative and financial system for their all resources and the activities of IWM must be monitored and tracked through which resource utilization, planning, budgeting, costing, & scheduling can be done easily and in user friendly manner.
The main goal of this project is to increase the effectiveness of the IWM operational processes, optimize the utilization of resources, analysis of job with costing etc. for IWM management/decision makers and to make each operation transparent and accountable from all points of view.
- Personnel & Resource Management System
- IWM Project Information Management System
- Accounting Software for Corporate & Project Management
- Asset Register with depreciation Calculation Management
- Contributory Provident Fund Management
- Payroll and Gratuity Management System
- Leave Management System
- Security & Audit Trail Management System
Features & Benefits
- Preserving Project registration form (PRF), activity scheduling, Budget, Indent, Resource allocation and Time sheet related information in secured manner.
- PRF, Time sheet, Indent Request and Indent adjustment approval process will be done by electronically.
- Management can monitor project progress information at any point in time.
- Management can see variance between actual and budgeted cost.
- Actual project expenditure and activity completion variance report.
- Information can be exchanged among the division in securely.
- Resource allocation and monitoring process will be done in electronically.
- Acknowledgement will be generated to the concern personnel for the millstone delivery before the due date.
- Acknowledgement emails need to be generated to the concern personnel for identifying node of operations.
- Searching of professional resources using different combination of criteria such as resource level (PS/SS/AS/JS/JE etc), discipline, sector, experience, organization etc.