ERP of BEPZA is an integral part of their business development. Software packages of ERP are using to manage day-to-day business activities such as accounting, project management, wages, leave. Centralized data and shared transaction with intelligence eliminates data duplication, enables seamless collaboration between people over processes, ensures common user experience, gives opportunity of derived data through common process, provides real-time information by reports, ensures data integrity. Highly integration among modules empowers growth of business with 1000+ employees, multiple locations, complex operations with multiple business work flow, affordably. This Web based application is empowered with cutting edge technology, is accessible from anywhere, anytime, with unlimited user license.
Bangladesh Export Processing Zones Authority (BEPZA) has eight (08) zones, one executive office and one economic zone all around Bangladesh. There are around 1500 employees working currently. To manage their personal as well as official info, salary, leave, provident fund, fund control, welfare fund, loan etc. information, this ERP solution has been developed.
- Leave Management
- Provident Fund Management
- Welfare Fund Management
- Inventory Management
- Fixed Asset Management
- Loan Management
- Ansar and Security Personnel Management
- User Access Management
Human Resource, Payroll, Leave, Loan
- Human Resource Database with Dynamic Query Analyzer.
- Customizable Organogram
- Zone wise Salary and Bonus process. Processing salary/festival bonus with dynamic configuration of BEPZAs earnings and deduction policies.
- Central provident fund with monthly interest distribution.
- Leave Manager and Loan Process
- Annual Confidential Report
Accounting, Fixed Asset, Inventory
- Maintained financial year wise Non-development and annual development program budget and expenditure information.
- Multiple Fund Control wise Accounting
- Central Chart of Accounts, multiple level
- Customizable Approval flow for voucher
- Ledgers: General Ledger (GL) and Sub-ledger
- Accounts Payables and Accounts Receivables
- Auto Journal voucher for Bank Payments
- Auto voucher from Integrated Salary, PF, Loan and Fund module.
- Bank Reconciliation
- Bank Book
- Bank Advice Letter
- Auto Credit Voucher from multiple money receipt.
- Trial Balance
- Receipt and Payment report with Budget Variance in a fiscal year
- Consolidated financial statement such as Balance Sheet, Profit and Loss, Notes for Expenditure and Fixed Assets Schedule
- Customizable Voucher Number
- Lock feature of fiscal year to restrict create/modify/delete voucher
- Depreciation Schedule
The Business Value of ERP
Fast Decision Making: Reliable timely data helps effective decision making from executive level to front lines.
Improved Velocity: Quick and up-to-date data helps organization to adapt to rapidly changing business needs and processes.
Enhanced Agility: Highly shared transformed data provide an optimal user experience across multiple devices.
Better Cost Efficiency: Uniform and integrated system ensures more defined and streamlined business processes, affordably.