Bangladesh Statistical Business Register (BSBR) system is an initiative of Bangladesh Bureau of Statistics (BBS) to develop a centralized online web-based central repository of information on businesses & industries of Bangladesh. The main objectives of BSBR are
- Register to encompass all business entities as well as recognize each with a unique Identification Number (ID)
- Book of identifying each enterprise with it’s all establishment with a unique ID (Parent-child relationship)
- Register to observe the industrial changes happening overtime
- Tool to attract foreign investments
- Source of information for the stakeholders to make their own policy and planning
- A tool to identify the true victims of natural calamities and the to compensate the losses properly
- Provide up-to-date information for research, policy-making, planning, media campaign etc.
- Business Register Information Management
- Approval Process
- User Access Management Module
- Integration with Different Stakeholders module
- Generate unique identification number for enterprise and establishment that will create parent-child relationship between enterprise group and enterprise and/or establishment of that group.
- Data collection from field level using different devices like smart phone, tab, laptop, desktop etc.
- Online, Offline and Mobile version. Offline version is especially for the area where internet connectivity is poor.
- Mobile application for easy access to data entry and verification process.
- Tracking enterprise or establishment location using GPS.
- Sending data for reviewing and verification in different stages.
- Rollback data in case of missing, mismatch or error in data during the verification process.
- IT-link with other government entities.
- Tracking the whole approval process.
- Users from enterprise/establishments have access in the system to verify their information and update it if necessary.
- Different user access as per provided roles.
- Generating various reports based on different parameters.
- Generate customized report as per requirements.
- Central Repository : A central repository of all the business and industries of the country. All the information will be at fingertip.
- Decision Making : Based on the information, government can take major decisions. For example, in which sector’s growth is lacking, in which sector should be focused more for improvement etc.