UNDP signed contract with us for developing Skilled and Safe Migration Management System (SSMMS)- A2i
The following are objectives of the system:
- Establish an easier, faster and transparent framework for outgoing workers and reduce cost, remove harassment and fraudulent.
- Establish a proper channel of recruitment and information dissemination.
- Ensure good governance at Ministry of Expatriates’ Welfare and Overseas Employment and other related beneficiaries.
- Give online emergence permit of outgoing workers & Expatriates and build a single network for all beneficiaries.
- Develop resource capabilities to fit into the requirement of the receiving countries in the changing environment and development of skill base labor force.
- Establish transparency and reliability in Service delivery of Ministry of Expatriates’ Welfare and Overseas Employment.
- Regulates the activity of Recruiting agents, Labor Attaché, BOESL and controls immigration process and encourages promotion of overseas employment.
- Establish robust database for efficient and effective service delivery to ensure faster disposal of process;
- Help producing contemporary technology/knowledge based resources to run full-fledged e-Government in near future.
- Increase resource by engaging registered labors as well as of into the local job market.