The Warehouse Inventory Management System (WIMS) software application has enabled Banglalink to efficiently manage and track inventory in its 52 warehouses located throughout Bangladesh since 2011.
The implementation of a Warehouse Inventory Management System (WIMS) software resulted in operational efficiency and accuracy improvements, leading to cost savings and enhanced customer service.
The WIMS software plays a vital role in analyzing the specific demands of Banglalink to manage inventory of Marketing, Technical Network Deployment, and Operation and maintenance items- as well as identifying the level of connectivity required with other systems.
- Systematic and secured warehouse management
- Extensive item status searching within the warehouse management community
- Global Information Sharing throughout warehouse, marketing & technical department employees
- Multiple point entry, Centralized management.
- Reduce Duplication of work and physical file movement
- Faster and Easier Statistical and historical reporting