As a part of “Digital Bangladesh“ initiative, National Board of Revenue implementing good number of Citizen oriented ICT services. Introduction of Development and maintenance of a web portal for the National Board of Revenue to interact with the SB-Qcash payment system and TIN, BIN and Customs databases is Such an Initiative.
National Board of Revenue (NBR) supporting by International Finance Corporation intended to provide an easy and hassle free tax payment for the tax payers. NBR wants to provide all types of tax payment facility in electronically through the portal to all three wings like Income Tax, VAT and Customs. This system will modernize the current system for collection, monitoring and accounting of taxes of National Board of Revenue.
The objective for setting up an electronic payment system in NBR web portal is to provide a service to the taxpayer to help preparing their Challan of Income Tax, VAT & Customs duty. The preparation of Challan is a painful and time consuming matter for a taxpayer. To make it easier NBR wants to introduce electronic payment system for the taxpayers. The target of the software is to reduce the time duration of tax payment of the taxpayer without going to Bank counter.
- Taxpayer’s Information
- Application for registration of all types of Taxpayers
- Email acknowledgment for successful application
- PIN generation for applicant
- PIN sending option through taxpayer email
- Data synchronization for import taxpayers information
- Taxpayers profile login option
- Challan preparation & submission
- Challan preparation as a draft
- View previously submitted Challan information
- Data synchronization for update MIST database
- Update Individual Taxpayers Ledger
- Print Challan in prescribed format for taxpayer copy
- View Payment status by NBR Officials
- Dash board for NBR Officials to monitor the tax payment