The Library Management System is to improve the efficiency of Librarians, Library employees and Users/Patrons. The Librarian can keep the Library Book information updated all the time so that the members get the updated information all the time.
The functions of the system are as follows:
- The librarian and member will be able to search and browse Book exactly as they were first entered, including Book Title, Call Number, Accession Number, Author, Subject and other useful criteria’s.
- The librarian can get the information about the members who have borrowed or returned the Book.
- The system allows the Librarian to create the Library Book circulation, catalog, add/delete Book and maintain the Book catalog.
- The system allows managing of library member and outside guest readers.
- The system allows the reminder to overdue book members.
Features & Benefits
- Increase Management efficiency & reduces staff stress.
- Fastest, easiest, most efficient way to track, locate & manage library books.
- Efficient book circulation and management.
- Books inventory tracking in minutes instead of hours.
- Multiple books can be read simultaneously.
- Can help prevent theft.
- Unique ID of the RFID tag prevents counterfeiting.
- Automatic & Faster check-in / check-out.
- Automatic and real time update of database.